It must be KismetRegular price $88.00
We paired a vintage Chanel button (stamped for authenticity) with corduroy and Liberty of London fabric to create this couture dress.
To get started we would need the measurement of your dog's girth and neck. The creative process is easier than one would imagine, and it's so much fun.
Feel free to send an email with your contact info if you wish to talk on the phone to meet me.
Each dress is made to order your dog's unique body. To get started, I will need the measurement of your dog's girth and neck.
Sizes XXS and XS have a girth range of 9.25"-12".
Sizes S and M have a girth range of 12.25"-14.75".
- Fabric is 100% cotton.
- Handcrafted in Southwest Florida.
- Hand wash. Use cool water. Use delicate fabric wash meant for lingerie/bathing suits.
- After rinsing, use a hand towel to absorb excess water.
- Hang or lay flat to dry.
- Use a press cloth when ironing to protect fabric.
- Don't use a washing machine.
- Don’t rub the fabric excessively or wring it. It will lose it’s shape.
- Don't soak. The metal D ring could rust.
We always suggest removing any Divine Little Dog accessories when you are not physically present to supervise your pet.
We take the safety of your pet (or human child) very seriously. We have done all we can to make these items durable for regular use. However, the ultimate safe use of any product is up to you as a guardian.
By purchasing any of our products you agree to indemnify Divine Little Dog from any legal action in any jurisdiction related to the use of any Divine Little Dog product.
Upon completing a purchase in our online store, customers are asked to check a box confirming they agree to these terms and conditions.